Monday, February 20, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 06 Organic Bust Project (Adding Hard Surface Element)

This week we added hard surface elements to our busts from last week. My zombie creature has several prominent hard surface parts built into his body, so I didn't have to come up with any additional parts to fit the requirements aside from building in an interesting base for the bust to be mounted on. I made the back exhaust pipes in Fusion 360 and the nose, ears, and jaw in Zbrush. I wanted to use both programs to gain experience with both pipelines.

This assignment took around 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment