Monday, February 13, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 05 Organic Bust Project (High Resolution Modeling Stage)



This week we started a new assignment: taking a bust sculpt from a famous sculptor and recreate it digitally taking it through Zbrush, Maya, Substance, and finally to Unreal Engine. The piece I picked was something I saw nearly a year ago online and had always wanted to sculpt, similarly to my desire to create the DL-44 from last project. When I saw it in the selection of pre-approved options, I knew that's the sculpt I was going to make. It proved moderately challenging, as I've never done a character of this complexity. This week we were responsible for creating the high poly organic sculpt. It took me around 13 hours.

Original sculpt by Jordu Schell.

















No comments:

Post a Comment