Monday, January 30, 2017

3D Class S2 Class 03 Hard Surface Modeling Project (High res Section)

This week in 3D, we were allowed to choose a gun from a folder Nick had pre-selected, or select our own. In the pre-selected folder was Han Solo's DL-44 from Star Wars. I've always wanted to model this gun and I knew it would present a significant challenge with all of its details. We were allowed to use whatever software we wanted for this assignment, but I really wanted to push myself to use Fusion 360, and I'm quite glad I did. This was a very fun project and I learned a lot about Fusion 360. I modeled every little detail that I could, excluding only the writing etched into the gun. This assignment took 17.5 hours to complete in Fusion. I'm excited to texture it.












No comments:

Post a Comment