Tuesday, November 22, 2016

2D Class Week 13 Concept Round (Value Pass 02)

This week I spent my time further refining the concept work for the Lion's forest of our VR Oz experience. I created 2 of the 3 concepts that our team was tasked with creating. Nick's suggestion from last week was to show our 3 most key areas of our environment in our concepts instead of the generic views that I had created last week. I created concepts for the crows cage area and the end of the forest where a battle was waged outside the Witch's castle. This week I also updated the Yellow Brick Road and put it in engine.




2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the work, just wish there was more contrast between the light and dark in the images, feel like everything is a bit too ambient light across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of the value range assignment to get your contrast working!

    ReplyDelete