This week I felt right at home working in Substance Painter after spending a week and the wondrous, yet still foreign Zbrush. I did learn the new skill of baking maps from a high poly to a low poly in Substance, but other than that I was well acquainted with many of the tools taught this week and didn't stress over how to use them. I experimented a bit with the use of mold and algae on the wood platform, which is where I spent a good bit of time. The rest of it was more just a decision of how to make the cannon look and what to paint/what theme I wanted for it. Overall I'm quite pleased with how it came out. I spent about 2.75 hours on this assignment.