This week was a continuation of our Wizard of Oz reimagining. Our teams were tasked with taking our best references from last week and studying the shape language used and analyze how it could be transferred to our own designs. Taking on part of the environments in the Lion's jungle, I studied how shape language was used in trees in a Tim Burton style as well as other man made structures. I found that hard, straight lines were rarely used, even within man made set dressings, so trees in a forest should certainly be very mangled and twisted. After doing some shape studies and silhouette tests, we were to create proxy shapes for our game assets and test them in Unreal to see how they felt in VR. Overall, I'm really pleased to see how the trees I made came together with the other environment work of Lindsay (lanterns) and Kendall (vines). In total, I spent around 3 hours on this assignment, most of which went towards the proxy models.