Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 15 Final Delivery (All Material)assignment

For our final week of first semester pre-production on our Oz project, we were allowed to polish up what we have been working on this semester to prepare it for a final turn in. This week I spent my time going back over the 2D concepts to revise them in accordance with Nick's critique. Most of that had to do with adding a bit more falloff to the lighting, adding some more set dressing to the right side of the graveyard concept, and integrating the Witch's castle from the Witch team's concept into my battle field concept. I also went back and plussed the sculpt that I had done several weeks ago on my trees. The sculpt required new low poly meshes which I made before bringing the low and high polys into Substance Painter to bake out normal maps. Finally I updated the trees in engine.





No comments:

Post a Comment